The 2017 makeup trend is in: dewy, natural, and highlighted skin. This is one of the most sought-after makeup tutorials and trying to make sure you’re using the right products isn’t always easy.
Most often, a dewy look gets mistaken for a “glowing” or “luminous” finish leaving your face too shimmery, which isn’t exactly the look you want. To help you guys out, I’ve gathered 8 products you need to get achieve that dewy look:
- Wash your face morning and night with Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser
2. After cleansing, take just a small amount and rub on Royal Jelly to bare skin ( only do this before bed.)
3. Before you apply your makeup prep your skin with No. 5 Serum.
4. Most people forget that their lips need to stay hydrated too. Use The Lip Slip throughout the day and always before bed.
5. Apply moisturizing foundation.
6. Use a cream highlighter.
7. Apply a little translucent powder for a flawless finish.
8. Finally, set your makeup with a dewy setting spray.