Happy Friday everyone! I’m sure all of you have seen the news on hurricane Matthew. I’m so thankful to have moved away from Jacksonville when I did or else I would be facing this brutal storm over the weekend. I have family members and friends of mine still living there though and hoping Matthew doesn’t hit them too hard.
On a better note, today’s post is about my favorite black jumpsuits right now. Like I’ve mentioned before I love fall fashion because of all the layering opportunities. And with these five jumpsuits adding a turtleneck, graphic tee, or a silk blouse underneath is a great way to show off the layered look. Here are my top five black jumpsuits:
- Romwe Black Deep V-Neck Jumpsuit
- Zara Golden Button Jumpsuit
- Topshop Velvet Slouch Dungaree Jumpsuit
- Nasty Gal Ties & Yours Relaxed Trouser Jumpsuit
- Shopbop Flynn Skye Jade Jumpsuit